Another one finished
I have this quilt finished. I forgot to take a full view of it laying on the intake table.
This is the design from the corner triangles.
I did le lace on the sashing around the pieced blocks.
I did line dancing on the pieced squares.
Another of the pieced squares with the line dancing.
Remember when I couldn’t decided which feather to put on the setting triangles? Well, I used a combination of both just like you saw on the sketch.
Here’s the solid squares which look like snow ball blocks.
The triangles on the corners of the solid blocks have a tri-leaf design.
Remember the area of the extra fullness? I went back and did a stitch in the ditch around the inside sashing. No tucks at all. What looks like tucks in the photo is actually extra fullness. When the quilt is washed those areas will relax.
I have the next quilt ready for the machine. I’m waiting for the batting before I can start on it. I may do a smaller quilt if the UPS truck doesn’t come today. I could have sworn I had ordered the batting at least a month ago. I looked all over the house for a wandering batting but it was no where to be found. Then I realized I had used it for making my largest window quilts thinking it was just an extra batting. DUH! My mistake. I keep a supply of packaged batting. I usually write the customer’s name on the package so I know it’s taken. For some reason I hadn’t done that for this batting. No name meant it was an extra. My memory is slipping. Have to be careful with that from now on.