A semi-retired professional longarm machine quilter
I finally have a finished quilt. It was a little delayed with all the things going on around here the last couple of weeks.
It came out square and even. I did a flower and leaf vine on the outside border.
Here’s another view of the outside border design.
This is the center of the blocks where I did a flower design.
This is the inside border design. A sort of leaf with a curl.
This is the block designs as viewed from the back.
Another view from the back.
I chose a grey thread so it wouldn’t overwhelm the colors on the front and would show up as a design on the back. Many of my customers like having a design that shows up if the quilt is used upside down.
After I did the flowers in the center of the blocks I went back and did two different line dancing designs around those centers. Alternating from one block to the next. It looks much better in person than it does in the photos.
I’m still learning about adding photos to the blog. I’ll need more sit down time to play around with that feature. I’m sure I’ll need to upgrade to a paid photo storage too. This won’t happen for a few more days though.
The leaf and vine looks really good with the daisy fabrics in this quilt.
Yes, that’s why I chose the design. I’m glad you like it too. It reinforces I made the right choice. The customer loved it too.
My friend Janie would absolutely love that quilt. Those are her colors.
Linda, I love the colors too. Too bad it isn’t mine.